Monday, July 22, 2013

The Times of My Time



The past was unforgettable,

Which always gives me sleepless nights,

I tried to change my future in the past,

Which brought me here,

The present is unpredictable,

Which has been scarred form my past,

I still wonder what would have happened,

If I made the other choices in the past,

I think I made the wrong acquisitions to ,

The one I truly loved,

I still fear the future,

Due to my past because,

There are several questions,

Still unanswered,

Which I know but don’t feel,

Like answering,

I imagine my life would have been,

A lot more different,

If I wouldn’t have thought,

Of my future in my past,

I wish I could go back and,

Live my past to the fullest,

And make a few changes,

To bring back the ones I loved,

In my near future,

My past was never mine,

My present is still not me,

But I wish the future to mine,

With the one whom I accused.






3 comments: